Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33

Thread: A Shout Out To The NY Jettser

  1. #21
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    That is so sweet Gusmeister~ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  2. #22
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    http://www.bayareagold.com/images/sa.../pa004_dog.gif
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] //oo\\

  3. #23
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Very CooL Gus~ Wussssssssuuuuuuuupppppppppp, it's me Santa grrl! I gotta run, but I will be back later. Have a good one! [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img] NewYorkJettster~

  4. #24
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    For Santagrrl!

    I've grown accustomed to your posts
    You always make the day begin
    I've grown accustomed to the tune you whistle night and noon
    Your smiles, your frowns, your ups, your downs

    Are second nature to me now
    Like breathing out and breathing in
    I was serenely independent and content before we met
    Surely I could always be that way again and yet
    I've grown accustomed to your ways, accustomed to your style
    Accustomed to your posts 4 sure!
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]
    Gusmeister

    !!!//oo\\!!!

  5. #25
    EllaNoise
    Guest EllaNoise's Avatar

    Post

    Hey Grrrl... You might wanna check your mailbox today, just in case someone you know sends ya something... Have a good day.

  6. #26
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Oh Ella, I will keep my brown eyes peeled for the mail lady. Thanks Ella... [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img] Hi Julie!

  7. #27
    EllaNoise
    Guest EllaNoise's Avatar

    Post

    It sounds like you have had a real busy week NYJ. I hope you liked your little gift. Have yourself a good week, Talk at ya later... Peace

  8. #28
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Oh Ella~ Oh, I Love it! Thanks so much... I have it hanging on the wall in my bedroom. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Yeah, my week was very busy, alot of fun. I will be sending something out to you guys next week, I know I don't have to but, I want to, so you will all be surprised! NO hints, sorry gang, mums the WORD! Hahaha... [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img]

  9. #29
    Inactive Member sparklelynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    415
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Good Morning Gang!
    Just wanted to send a shout out to my favorite little cupcake and you too Yam-cake! How's things? My computer at home is frazzled! [img]redface.gif[/img]
    I'm off in this snow to attempt [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] to make it to work! [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] HA!
    Take Care and Peace Out!

  10. #30
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I yam a happy CCamper 2 C U 'O Sparkly 1' [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic